Latitude 42 provides management services for implementation of ecological and related environmental studies required for threatened species conservation, impact assessments and other investigations. The studies address a broad range of issues, such as threatened species, terrestrial ecology, aquatic ecology and marine ecology, to ensure a whole-of-ecosystem approach.
Project management services offered by Latitude 42 include:
- Documentation of project issues and relevant studies
- Identification of suitable specialist sub-consultants
- Preparation of study scopes and briefs
- Management and coordination of sub-consultant studies
- Technical review and editing of sub-consultant reports
- Collaboration with non-environmental specialists to allow coordination with other aspects of project investigations