Latitude 42 Environmental Management Consultants Pty Ltd offers a comprehensive environmental assessment service incorporating preliminary investigations and baseline studies, development and implementation of environmental monitoring programs and compilation of reports, impact statements and management plans. Environmental surveying and assessment of terrestrial and marine wildlife and their habitats form the primary areas of our work. Extensive in-house expertise enables Latitude 42 to provide an integrated service suited to a wide range of multi-disciplinary environmental and wildlife management projects. Latitude 42 offers project management services to coordinate studies across a wide range of ecological and related environmental issues. Examples of briefs previously undertaken in these areas are provided in our Work History.
Environmental services provided by Latitude 42 fall into the following broad
- Wildlife surveys and monitoring programs
- Environmental impact assessments and management plans, including assistance with submission of referrals under the Environment Protection and Biodiversity Conservation Act 1999 (EPBC Act).
- Independent and collaborative research and advisory services
- Environmental project management
- Education and community coordination
- Breeding and training detection dogs for feral animal control programs
- Recent work history